Bob Shop competition rules
By entering any Bob Shop competition, you confirm that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be a South African resident and 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- To claim their prize, winners must be registered on bobshop.co.za.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Bob Group (Pty) Ltd. or members of their immediate families.
- Sending an email is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Bob Shop reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The winner’s name is decided at Bob Shop premises.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone, or email, or as stated in the relevant competition entry details.
- If the winner cannot be reached within 3 days from the announcement, they forfeit the prize and Bob Shop may choose another winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Bob Shop may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person. No part of a prize is exchangeable.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Bob Shop reserves the right to disqualify entries from users whose Bob Shop account is not in a good standing.
- Bob Shop reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Bob Shop may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only.
- Bob Shop will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- If the prize is a bobBucks voucher, Bob Shop will either place the voucher in the winner’s account or send the winner the voucher code. In the latter case, it is upon the winner to redeem the bobBucks voucher.
- The voucher must be used in full before the expiry date, stated in the winner’s Bob Shop account. After that date, any remaining unused amount of the voucher is forfeited.
- Purchases may amount to less than the value of the bobBucks voucher. In that case, any unused portion of the voucher remains in the Bob Shop account of the user (until the expiry date).
- Purchases (with or without shipment fee) may go over the bobBucks voucher amount. In that case, the user must pay the difference using another payment method, for example internet transfer, credit card, etc.
Bob Shop rating rules
The following are our rating system rules, as mentioned in clause 7 of the terms and conditions of use of this site. Buyers can only rate the sellers they bought from. Sellers can only rate the buyers who bought from them. Both buyers and sellers ...
The Bob Shop listing policy
In order to promote a safe, fair and enjoyable trading experience for all users, Bob Shop has established a set of listing rules. As a seller on Bob Shop you need to ensure you have read and understood our listing policy. Failure to comply or adhere ...
Setting up product rules
You can set up rules to ensure that the correct products are published to your Bob Shop account in the correct format, provided that you have a primary channel set up. Setting up rules means that you can choose which products you’d like to sell on ...
Rules of promotions and promotional sales
By participating in any Bob Shop promotion, including Bob Shop promotional sales, you confirm that you have read these rules and that you agree to them. To participate you must be a South African resident and 18 years old or older. To claim your ...
Bob Shop mobile site
What is the Bob Shop mobile site? The Bob Shop mobile site enables the consumers to shop and compare prices from their cell phones wherever they happen to be. It also brings the vast Bob Shop marketplace to shoppers who may not have ready access to ...